Martindale Place* is a unique, 60 Plus, Non-Profit Retirement Community where Christian values are appreciated and excellent housing is provided. It’s a safe and friendly environment, which allows seniors to sustain their independent life-style without the worries and costs of maintaining a home.
Martindale Place offers a variety of living options for seniors that include monthly rentals and life leases. Our units, range from Studio Apartments, One & Two Bedroom Apartments and Two Bedroom Patio Homes (Bungalows).
Martindale Commons has monthly rental units and include enhanced services to help you live independently.
These enhanced services include:
- Three chef prepared meals daily with table service
- A Personal Emergency Response System
- Staff member on duty at all times for Emergency Response
- Light housekeeping – weekly dusting, vacuuming, cleaning of bathroom
- Provision of bed linen and towels
- Scheduled transportation
- Full activity program
- Assistance with sourcing health services within the community
- Fitness classes and exercise room
- Variety of snacks and refreshments available at the Bistro
To inquire about vacancies, have a tour of our facilities or to be placed on the Waiting List, please contact our Accommodations Coordinator.
There are a number of Common rooms that can be reserved for private family gatherings. A well-stocked library, games, arts & crafts, exercise rooms, and a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family or friends are just some of the many amenities offered. The adjoining spacious air-conditioned Church Hall facilitates large meetings and, of course, the ever popular shuffle board.
Our staff and Tenant’s Association is always busy planning, social events including the monthly Birthday Party, Valentine’s Day party, Canada Day BBQ, Movie Nights, Yard Sale and so much more. There is Bible-Study and Hymn Sing, which are held weekly.
Our friendly staff is willing to assist Residents and pastoral care is always available. Martindale Place attempts to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of Seniors who are able to live independently. Our goal is to gain respect, give respect and operate above reproach in a loving, and caring environment.
* Member of AdvantAge Ontario – Advancing Senior Care