Martindale Place: Our Statements
Theme Verse: Isaiah 32:18 (NIV) – My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest.
Vision Statement: Martindale Place is a welcoming community of choice for seniors where Christian values and excellence are celebrated.
Mission Statement: Together as residents and staff we create a safe and caring community for seniors based on Christian values, respecting individuality and dignity.
- Christian Love – We will choose to love in our daily interactions, loving each other as Christ first loved us.
- 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
- Excellence – We will strive for excellence through a commitment to quality, continuous learning and outstanding service.
- Colossians 3:23 (NIV)23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters
- Servant Heart –We will use insight to see the needs of others and will reach out in compassion and understanding even when they, themselves, cannot reach out and ask for help.
- Ephesians 6:7 (NIV) Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people
- Respect – We will show each other through our actions and interactions that we value their perspective, time and space.
- Matthew 7:12 (NIV) So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you