Apply to This Job
Part Time - Contract
February 10, 2020
Servers are accountable to the Head Server and Head Chef and assists with all aspects of the dining experience for the residents of Martindale Place, striving to regularly exceed the expectations of the residents and supporting the Head Chef, Culinary Staff and Fellow Serving Staff with the daily operations of the Dining Room.
- Promote and Execute Hospitality Services that regularly exceeds expectations;
- Promote a high level of customer service in all aspects of the residents dining experience;
- Provide creative ways to make mealtimes unique and memorable;
- Strive to surprise and delight our residents
- Consult with chef/sous chef regularly for continued food and service improvements;
- Accommodate residents who may have health related restrictions;
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and quality.
- Ensure tables are ready for residents and guests to arrive
- Be aware of special requests, inclusive of dietary restrictions, allergies and food intolerance.
- Anticipate residents service needs by actively listening and responding positively to residents’ questions, concerns and requests in an effort to resolve issues, delight and build trust.
- Genuine enjoyment and heart for serving seniors;
- Strong attention to detail and quality;
- Food Handlers & Smart Serve permits are beneficial;
- Demonstrate the ability to show initiative, innovation, the ability to work independently and possess excellent communication skills;
- A team player with developing leadership, team building skills and well-developed customer service skills.
- Current (within 6 months) original and acceptable Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screen
If this opportunity is of interest, please submit your resume along with an expression of interest for consideration to https://martindaleplace.com/employment-opportunities/
Martindale Place accommodates the needs of job applicants throughout the recruitment and selection process in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted